By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and other requests received are subject to acceptance by FLORINA FLORIST, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will offer store credit of equal value to your paid amount.
Delivery of Your Order
As part of the checkout process you will have the option of delivery or self pick up. We provide next day deliveries/pick-ups for orders confirmed before 2pm.
Florina Florist delivers our products to all over Kota Kinabalu and most of its surrounding areas (subject to reachability). We do not deliver to PO boxes.
- Our flower deliveries are available from Mondays to Sundays and public holidays, unless stated otherwise.
- We DO NOT use e-hailing delivery services like Grab. All deliveries are done by our in-house delivery teams who are trained and experienced in ensuring your deliveries of fresh flowers are handled carefully and properly.
- Specific timed deliveries are NOT available.
- Although our team always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, Florina Florist cannot be held responsible if a delivery is late due to any circumstances impacting in delays or anything else outside of our control (e.g. adverse weather conditions or closures of roads).
- We DO NOT provide the service of taking photos of your order during or post-delivery. We only take photos of orders before delivery upon requests but we prioritise the timely delivery of your order and will not allow photo-taking to delay delivery times.
- In the event of a non-delivery, please contact us at 088-217442 / [email protected]. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us within 1 day of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
- The customer is responsible to ensure that your recipient is present at the address at the time of delivery. No refund will be issued if the flowers have been duly delivered to the address as provided by the customer. In the event a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or you, a re-delivery fee will apply depending on your recipient’s location.
Self-pick up Policy
- The self pick-up option is available for all products from Mondays to Sundays and public holidays.
- Please self pick-up from our store on your selected date from 11:00–16:30 and 10:30–11:30 for Sunday & public holidays.
- When self picking-up, you or your representative will be asked your order number or full name and/or phone number for the order to prove your identity.
- The latest time to do your self pick-up will be 5pm and 12pm (Sundays and public holidays) on your selected date. If you or your representative is not able to make it, do contact us at 088-217442 so our Customer Service can assist with alternative arrangements.
- If self pick-up is not done and we have not received any request via call/WhatsApp/email from you by 5pm / 12pm on your self-collection date, your order will be disposed of the next day for space and hygiene purposes.
Prices and Delivery Charges
All prices exclude delivery charges. Delivery charges vary depending on area of delivery (list of delivery areas available at check-out).
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed via various payment gateways like Stripe, Senangpay and Paypal.
- If you create an account, your card, billing/shipping details will be stored securely so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering the details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
Changes to Your Order
If you wish to change your order, please contact us at [email protected]. We always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only make changes to delivery address, recipients’ details and messages on card that are requested by 12pm one (1) day before the intended delivery date.
Cancellation & Returns
Orders can be cancelled by calling us at 088-217442 or emailing us at [email protected] before 12pm two (2) days before your delivery date. Upon confirmation by our Customer Service, payments will be refunded in store credit ONLY. Store credit will have a validity of six months and can be used to purchase any product in our store.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns.
Freshness & Damage
We promise to send you the freshest of flowers and this would mean that they will occasionally come in bud form which will last much longer. Our flowers are curated carefully to ensure they arrive as beautiful and as fresh as when they leave us. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us at 088-217442 / [email protected]
Our delivery teams do everything they can to ensure our flowers are delivered. If for any reason we make a mistake and deliveries does not reach your recipients/you, please contact us at 088-217442 / [email protected].
Flower Availability and Substitution
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our suppliers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
Offers and Promotion Codes
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalized special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
Customer and Recipient Personal Information
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- Please remember that we value your privacy and will never release any information to anyone without your concern. You will remain anonymous if you choose not to include your name on the message card for the delivery.
- Any information revealed to us by the recipients (the person who receives the order) to ease delivery will not be revealed to the sender or any third party.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
- Customer’s email address
We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
- Customer’s full name and address
We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
- Customer’s telephone number
We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
- Recipient’s full name, phone number and address
- Customer’s email address
We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.
These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-Contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.